2020 National Jesuit Student Leadership Conference
June 22-25, 2020
Loyola Marymount University
@ Los Angeles, California
- Monday, June 22 to Thursday, June 25
- Housing (included in the registration fee) is from Monday, June 22 to Friday, June 26
- Early Registration
- February 10 to February 24 (11:59 PM PST)
- Regular Registration
- February 25 to May 20 (11:59 PST)
- Late Registration
- May 21 to June 22 (11:59 PST)
- Conference fee includes:
- Housing from Monday, June 22 - Friday, June 26
- Bedding and towels included
- All conference sessions, entertainment, and events except delegation excursion which will be decided at a later date
- All meals from Monday lunch to Thursday dinner except delegation dinner on one evening
- NJSLC 2020 swag
Registering for NJSLC is a two-step process:
- Register online using the web link at the bottom of this page
- Submit payment as part of a group invoice for your entire delegation
If it is more convenient to submit a group registration rather than have each person register individually, complete the registration spreadsheet and email to Tedd Vanadilok at email@example.com.
If your delegation would like to lock in registration spots as soon as possible but are not sure yet who the specific students or professional staff are filling those spots, you may still register and leave placeholder information.
- When registering a placeholder, please use terms like “LMU Student 1” and “LMU Advisor 1” (or similar terms).
- Also, it is important to note that your delegation's registration should be paid for as many places that are being reserved before each registration deadline.
- Once you know who will be filling each placeholder registration, complete the registration spreadsheet and email to Tedd Vanadilok at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your delegation has registered all students, advisors, and other professional staff, your delegation advisor will receive an invoice that covers everyone. Payment is accepted in one of two ways:
- Via credit card (a PayPal link will be shared with your delegation advisor)
- Via an institutional check (make payable to JASPA)
If mailing a check, please mail to:
Dr. Terri Mangione
One LMU Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045