2025 JASPA Five Year Summer Institute
In 2025 the Five Year Summer Institute is headed to the birthplace of Jazz.
JASPA is happy to announce that the host for the Institute is Loyola University New Orleans
JASPA is looking forward to gathering for its signature in-person 5-Year Institute in 2025 at Loyola University New Orleans! The 5-Year Institute is an opportunity to focus on the joy and justice embedded in our shared community and commitment to Jesuit student affairs and higher education.
June 23rd - 27th, 2025
The JASPA Executive Board is grateful to our colleagues who will be leading the planning efforts for the 2025 Institute:
Program Committee Co-Chairs:
- Juan Carlos Matos, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs for Diversity and Inclusion, Fordham University
- Michael Puma, Dean of Undergraduate Studies, Loyola University Maryland
Program Committee Members:
- Sonya Alexander, Associate Director for Living and Learning & Community Partnerships, Fairfield University
- Sydney Begoun, Associate Director of Student Life, Loyola University New Orleans
- Miguel Capers, Disability Advisor, Georgetown University
- Cathleen Doane Cannon, Director of Parent and Family Engagement/Special Assistant to the Senior Vice President of Student Development, College of the Holy Cross
- Segundino (Dino) Entac, Assistant Director of Residence Life - Resident Ministry & Leadership, Loyola Marymount University
- Andrea Hoffman, Assistant Director, Student-Athlete Support Services, Loyola University Maryland
- Paul Irish, Associate Dean of Students, College of the Holy Cross
- Matt Lamsma, Dean for Student Development, Gonzaga University
- Jessica Mannino, Executive Assistant to the Associate Provost for Student Development, Le Moyne College
- Melissa Moore, Assistant Dean for Title IX and Compliance, Le Moyne College
- Jazmin Ramirez, Assistant Director of Residential Education, Georgetown University
Host Committee Chairs:
- Chris Rice, Director of Residential Life, Loyola University New Orleans
- Damali Thomas, Assistant Athletic Director, Loyola University New Orleans
More details about the 2025 Five Year Summer Institute will be announced in the future.
If you have questions, please contact the Vice President for Programming (Lisa Brown Cornelius, John Carroll University, email@example.com).