2020 JASPA Five Year Summer Institute
"A Just and Sustainable Future: Our Shared Responsibility"
July 20-24, 2020
Loyola University Chicago
@ Chicago, Illinois
Online registration for the 2020 JASPA Five Year Institute at Loyola University Chicago is live!
- Registration for on-campus housing during the Institute is also live!
- Early registration is $580 per person and spans from January 27 to March 16.
- Regular registration is $600 per person and spans from March 17 to April 9.
Preparing for Registration
If you have a JASPA profile on our online membership directly (SilkStart), you are encouraged to ensure your profile is up to date.
- Click on Login at the top right of this webpage.
- Login using your email address and password.
- Contact the Logistics Co-Chair, Tedd Vanadilok at email@example.com, if you need assistance logging in.
Online registration for the Institute is also set up where you can register without needing to login to your JASPA profile.
For those without a JASPA profile, you may register for the Institute without one! We will add you to the online membership directory afterward.
Navigating the Institute Website
To navigate through the Institute website, please use the drop-down menu for the section titled "Institute" on the far right of the horizontal bar at the top of this and every webpage.
Getting Additional Updates
Please continue to read the monthly JASPA email newsletters for updates pertaining to the Institute.
- Click here to view the newsletter archive.
- If you do not receive the email newsletters, please contact the Logistics Co-Chair, Tedd Vanadilok at firstname.lastname@example.org, to verify your status in the JASPA membership directory.
- All JASPA members receive the email newsletter.
Also, follow JASPA on social media to get timely updates as well!