JASPA has two types of awards: monthly and annual. Click on each award below to view the description, past recipients, and nomination form.
Nominations are accepted year round. Award recipients are announced throughout the year via the email newsletter and social media.
2022 Annual Awards
Nominations are now available for the 2022 JASPA Awards of Excellence and are due by Friday, February 18, 2022. Please click on the links below to review award information, to see past recipients, and to nominate an individual or campus program/initiative. We look forward to celebrating the accomplishments of our JASPA community at our annual conference in Baltimore on Saturday, March 19, 2022!
Note: You do not need to be present at the annual conference in order to be eligible for an award.
- The Ignatian Medal for Outstanding Academic Partnership
- The Ignatian Medal for Outstanding Achievement in Jesuit Student Affairs
- The Ignatian Medal for Outstanding Campus Program or Initiative
- The Ignatian Medal for Outstanding Commitment to Diversity & Social Justice
- The Ignatian Medal for Outstanding Graduate Assistant in Jesuit Student Affairs
- The Ignatian Medal for Outstanding New Professional in Jesuit Student Affairs
- The JASPA Scholarship Award
Recipients for the following awards are selected by the JASPA Executive Board:
- The Rev. Victor R. Yanitelli, S.J. Award
- The Ignatian Medal for Outstanding Service to JASPA
If you have questions about JASPA awards, please contact Chair of Awards & Recognition (Mark Harrington, Canisius College).