2022 Annual Conference
Saturday, March 19, 2022
5:00pm-9:00pm followed by Club JASPA
@ Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture
830 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, Maryland
As we come back together in-person, we look forward to welcoming you to the Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History and Culture for our annual conference and awards celebration!
This year's Annual Conference will provide the opportunity to reconnect, network, and continue our commitment to shared learning.
If you have any questions, please contact the Vice President for Programming (Lisa Brown-Cornelius, John Carroll University).
JASPA will be providing each institution with 4 free registrations for the Annual Conference! For any participants beyond the 4 free registrations, the cost will be $160 per person. Because of the 4 free institutional registrations, registration will be handled institutionally and not on an individual basis.
- Please use this online form to register your institution's delegation whether it's only one person or multiple people.
- There is no individual registration form.
- Even if you do not know the exact names of those in your delegation, please submit this registration form to indicate how many people are in your delegation. If needed, you may modify this number later after submitting this registration form.
- After submitting this registration form, you will be contacted later with a spreadsheet to fill out with information for each person in your institution's delegation.
- For payment, you will be sent an invoice to pay either via an institutional check or via credit card.
Registrations are due no later than March 7, 2022.
Here is what you can look forward to during the JASPA Annual Conference (final details will be forthcoming):
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: An opportunity to explore the beautiful Reginald F. Lewis Museum
- 6:00pm: Cocktail Hour including an opportunity for those new to JASPA and Jesuit higher education to connect
- 7:00pm: Dinner and Keynote Speaker
- 8:00pm: JASPA Annual Awards
- 9:00pm: Time for networking and fun at Club JASPA
Our conference venue is a short distance from the primary NASPA conference hotels. Transportation will be available from the Baltimore Hilton to the Reginald F. Lewis Museum.
Details will be provided to participants as the date of the conference approaches.
Prioritizing Health & Safety
As we come together in person again, health and safety will be our highest priority. All participants will be required to wear masks and show proof of full vaccination or a negative test within 48 hours of the event.
Other potential health and safety protocols as well as an adjustments will be shared as needed as the date of the conference approaches.
Future Conference Locations
JASPA Annual Conferences occur during the pre-conference stage of and in the same city as the NASPA Annual Conference.
- 2023 - Boston, Massachusetts
- 2024 - Seattle, Washington
- 2025 - New Orleans, Louisiana