The Women of Color Retreat will not be held as originally scheduled. If you have any questions, please contact the Retreat Chair, Paige Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Discover Your Inner-Magis:
Find Affinity, Build Solidarity"
Friday-Sunday, July 17-19, 2020
@ Loyola Retreat Center, Woodstock, IL
Note: The Women of Color Retreat is not part of the Five Year Institute; however, for convenience, you may register for it at the same time as the Institute.
Online registration for the Women of Color Retreat launches on January 27.
- $35 per person.
- Priority registration deadline: March 1.
- The Women of Color Retreat is optional and not part of the Five Year Institute.
About the Retreat
You can enhance your Institute experience even more by participating in the inaugural JASPA Women of Color Retreat for student affairs professionals who identify as women of color.
- The retreat may best be experienced as a pre-conference to the Institute. Registrants of the Institute have priority registration for the Women of Color Retreat.
- This retreat is partially funded by a JASPA Innovation Grant.
- Transportation will be provided to and from Loyola's main campus and the retreat center.
- Retreat attendees must self-identify as Women of Color.
- No cancellations or refunds after May 15.
If you would like to learn more about the Women of Color Retreat, please contact the Retreat Chair, Paige Gardner at email@example.com.