The preliminary Institute schedule will be available by early February. A full detailed schedule will be available later in the spring.
Monday, July 20
- Pre-Institute Retreat (optional): focus on the Universal Apostolic Preferences
- Opening Mass & Banquet
Tuesday, July 21
Theme: "Reconciliation: Walking with the Excluded"
- Day 1 Programming
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Marcia Chatelain
- Delegation Night: enjoy Chicago's diverse neighborhoods with colleagues from your home institution
Wednesday, July 22
Theme: "Sustaining Our Vocations in Accompanying Our Youth"
- Day 2 Programming
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Monica Nixon
- Panel of Arrupe College students
- Afternoon at the Water Tower Campus
- Night on the Town: private reception at the Museum of Contemporary Art
Thursday, July 23
Theme: "Discernment: A Hopeful Future"
- Day 3 Programming
- Keynote Speakers: Dr. Yohuru Williams
- Closing Ceremony & Banquet
Friday, July 24
- Post-Institute Engagement Experiences (optional)
We received a record number of program proposals for the Institute. Thank you to all who submitted proposals!
In addition to the lineup of keynote speakers, programming includes three different program session formats:
- Workshops (100 minutes)
- Educational Sessions (50 minutes)
- Lightning Round Presentations (5 minutes)
Dr. Stephanie Russell will also serve as Scholar in Residence for the Institute and be a part of many aspects of the schedule. She is the Vice President and Consultant for Mission Integration at the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU).
Guidebook Mobile App
The full Institute schedule and additional features will be available via Guidebook mobile app this summer prior to the start of the Institute.
Please note that there will be no printed version of the schedule so this website and the Guidebook mobile app will be your source for Institute updates, information, and details.